What’s the one thing every Small Business owner needs more of? Time! It is for this reason that we would like to introduce you to a few apps that can integrate with your QuickBooks account. By utilising these apps, they will help to free up the more admin-orientated tasks, so that you can run your business more efficiently – and give you more time to focus on the important things.
Expensify is a quick, simple expense reporting system. It is loved by small businesses and accountants because everything you need is tracked and done with ease. The company and its application have been discussed in numerous publications including Inc., Business Insider, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fox Business among others – so you know you are dealing with one of the best business applications around. This software is available on the web or as a mobile app, assisting you wherever you are.
Here are some of the features you can expect:
- Keep a handle on your outgoings and streamline your day-to-day
- It allows users to upload receipts
- Request reimbursement for expenses
- Generate receipts from online sales and automatically create expense reports, in addition to allowing finance teams to approve and export reports
- Tracking receipts and mileage
Click here to find out more: Expensify
Receipt Bank is a platform used to manage the receipts, invoices, and other documents that businesses depend on to keep accurate and useful financial records. This is super easy and useful to use and is available as an app and web-based platform. One of the most useful features is that you can capture and upload your bills and receipts using the camera on your mobile phone! You can also email and/or scan your bills and receipts from your computer. After you’ve sent in a document, Receipt Bank’s automated extraction engine will identify all of the key information and present it in an easily manageable format, perfect for downloading or processing onwards to connected accounting software like QuickBooks.
Here are some other features you can use:
- Data extraction on accounts payable items (invoices & receipts)
- Multiple submission methods
- Classification of accounts payable items
- Submit both purchase invoices and expense claims
- Archive to store items
- Expense management
- Dashboard to manage multiple accounts
- iPhone and Android apps
- Automatic publishing to QuickBooks Online
- Customer support from their Welcome Team, Customer Coaches and Help Centre resources
To see for yourself, click here: Receipt Bank
Chaser provides the tools to effectively automate chasing customers to pay their invoices without losing the human touch. It gives you the insights to better decide which customers to grant credit to and how best to chase up your customers to pay their outstanding invoices.
Here are some of their features:
Automate Your Email Chasing
- Get your unpaid invoices paid on time
- Fully customisable templates let your email chasers look hand typed
- Fully customisable schedules let you control the time of sending
- Automated humanity – when a customer is being chased for multiple invoices at once, Chaser automatically groups them into one email
Your Credit Control CRM
- Automatically capture emails between you and your customers
- Easily maintain consolidated invoice histories spanning emails, phone calls & handwritten notes
- An always-up-to-date overview of your credit control function
Reporting & Intelligence
- Empower your business decisions
- Be confident about which customers to grant credit to
- Optimise your chasing strategies per-customer to get paid sooner
For more information, click here: Chaser HQ
AutoEntry is an award-winning, cloud-based solution for accountants, bookkeepers, and small business owners. Available as a web and mobile app, AutoEntry automates bookkeeping data entry, helping users spend more time growing their business, and less time on paperwork – which is always the goal, as no one enjoys paperwork!
With its broad range of features, AutoEntry drives massive productivity gains. As well as, with its flexible, pay-as-you-use pricing plans, it ends up being very cost-effective.
Some of their features include:
- No more manually inputting invoices or receipts. AutoEntry extracts the data you need and publishes to your accountancy package
Data extracted & verified
- Remove manual errors and rely on quickly searching secured stored, digital copies
- Easily submit invoices, expenses, and receipts as you get them, on the go
- Seamless automatic publishing of verified data into your accounting software
Click here for more information: Auto Entry
This is the quoting system you never knew you needed… until now. This application, with QuickBooks integration, helps you build beautiful looking quotations and keep track of everything. Your quotes will look professional and receiving them over an email makes doing business easy for your customers by being able to accept the quote online, make amendments, ask questions, etc. The whole process can give you the edge you need over any potential competitor.
Here are the features you can look forward to using:
- Allow customers to accept online, anytime
- Include Optional and Multiple-Choice Items
- Automate following up when the time’s right
- See precisely when a customer opens your quote
- Let customers ask questions directly on the quote
- Include images and files
- Content Templates that make quoting super-quick
- Price Item library for popular things
- Capture leads online, directly into Quotient
- Effortlessly collect feedback and reviews once the job is done and so, so much more!
Check out more about the app here: Quotient App
TSheets Time Tracking
Our last QuickBooks integration must-have app is TSheets Time Tracking.
This app allows you to clock in or out, change job codes and add timesheet details instantly – without having to use bulky and complicated Excel sheets.
Some of the features include:
- TSheets works wherever you do. Download the Android or iOS app to track, submit, and approve employee time from virtually anywhere
- Build employee schedules by jobs or shifts. Quickly and easily edit, publish, and share the schedule with your crew
- Connect to your favourite accounting or payroll software to automatically sync accurate employee time tracking data for payroll and invoicing
- Automate overtime rules, customise pay rates, and present complex overtime calculations for easy, accurate payroll. Overtime alerts keep you and your employees aware of weekly overtime limits
- Gain valuable business insight with real-time, interactive reports. Predict time needs for job costs, plan for payroll, and increase profitability
To download this app or to simply check it out, click here Tsheets
With these 6 apps, you should be able to run and maintain your business flawlessly and hassle-free with QuickBooks. Making things easier for you and your business, as well as your clients. These can assist you by saving you time and allowing you to focus on the important things: reaching your dreams in making your business grow from success to success. #InspiredByInnovation #InspiredByYou
Have a look at previous blogs we have done: EasyBiz Tech Blog