Quick Payroll Cloud & HR Add-on Modules
Quick Payroll Cloud & HR Add-on Modules
|WhatsApp ESS (Pacey)|
|Expat management (Multi-currency)|
|Third-party payment files|
WhatsApp ESS (Pacey)
WhatsApp ESS (Pacey) is a revolutionary online tool, meaning it’s accessible from any device with an internet connection, to help you run your business faster and more efficiently. WhatsApp ESS (Pacey) provides the perfect paperless solution, saving you money and time. Employee and manager self-service functionality allows users to apply, capture, view, authorise, and initiate tasks with workflow approvals. Items include, but are not limited to, leave applications, leave balances, payslips, various claims, change requests, and training.
- Branded login experience
- Multi-language delivery
- Visual dashboard
- Access to company documents
- Scale to any device
- Employee directory
- Interactive calendars
- Smart leave applications
- YTD Tax drill down
- Leave, claim and payslip management
- Manager act-on-behalf of your employees
Recruitment software powered by Breezy HR, a leading cloud-based recruitment solution. This end to-end recruitment platform is designed to optimize your recruiting process and support your entire team. Attract and hire great employees in less time and less effort with this user-friendly, feature rich software.
- Visualise your pipeline with drag and drop management.
- Screen and assess candidates quickly and easily.
- Collaborate with your team.
Manage quality candidates from multiple job boards e.g. Indeed, Glassdoor and JopRapido.
- Use email, SMS, and scheduling.
- Put your brand and culture first with beautifully customisable career and employee referral sites.
- Reporting and Analytics: Make better, more informed hiring decisions with actionable insights using Reporting and Analytics.
- Access from any device.
Cloud Analytics is a self-service business intelligence (BI) platform that allows users to interact with their people data and generate insights. Cloud Analytics helps you uncover hidden trends, pursue insights, and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions. Users have access to intuitive dashboards that allow them to slice and dice data based on any field in the system, and the results are instant. Invite work colleagues to participate in interactive sessions and show them how to gain insights from relevant data in real-time. Cloud Analytics does not replace reports but rather provides users with a dynamic tool-set that consolidates all data into a single, meaningful, and accessible platform.
Cloud Room is a secure portal within the system designed to support a payroll outsourcing environment. Cloud Room enables outsourcing service provider customers to submit information to the payroll and vice versa for processing and response purposes. You can also track and audit data, ensuring transparency during the process. This secure portal provides the platform to define guidelines for ad-hoc or routine processes. Therefore the responsibilities of the customer, as well as the outsourcing service provider, are formalised.
The OrgCharts modules offers flexible online software to create professional, quality charts and perform indepth workforce analysis quickly and easily. The ROI is simple – you save staff time, gain valuable insights into your workforce, and better align your company to your goals. Because it is web-based, OrgChart makes sharing up-to-date charts with your colleagues almost effortless. Easy to install and no plugins required.
- View a comprehensive talent profile for any employee
- Easily navigate and explore your organisation
- Use drag-and-drop tools to create scenarios
- Add calculations such as head-counts & span of control.
- Access charts securely
- Automatically refresh your chart with
- Publish to the web, PDF or PowerPoint
- Add workforce analytics to charts
- Collaborate and share
Our comprehensive performance management tool will assist your organisation in assessing your employees and ultimately help develop, motivate, and retain a high-performing workforce all year round without the need to use a separate appraisal system. The performance management module lets you improve your employee appraisals’ quality and completion rates. Align employee goals and development activities to business priorities and easily track and manage the entire appraisal workflow from your HR control centre. This module frees employees, managers, and HR to spend more time on strategic activities. Reduce costs and improve employee engagement, retention, and overall performance.
- Standard KPA templates per position, business unit, division, company, etc.
- Custom defined scale values, descriptions, & explanations
- Multiple process types to cater for monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual reviews
- Custom defined succession planning questions and response types
- Pre-defined templates and contributors per employee, ensuring minimal administrative maintenance
- Multiple rate types (manager/self/peers/other) with different weightings
- Quick (30 seconds) process to kick off evaluation process
- Ability to add secondary scale (for additional feedback to report on)
- Individual based PDF reporting with detailed scores and comments per KPI
- Company level reporting of scores, detailed KPIs, progress, and more
The Workforce Planning Module enables companies to accurately plan and analyse workforce headcounts and costs in real-time with trusted numbers as it directly integrates into our payroll solution. Managers can provide insight into executive management based on different scenarios. Users can create vacant jobs for forecasting purposes and perform various what-if cost scenarios using our mockpayslip. These mockpayslips are linked directly to the payroll engine that ensures accurate costs. Business controls percentage increase values for cost components based on grades to ensure strategic financial alignment regarding increasing time. Costing forecasts will automatically consider these increases in percentages based on effective dates without management involvement. Once executive management has “signed off” the forecasted headcount and costs for budget purposes, a snapshot of everything can be labelled and archived for future reporting and comparison purposes. Pre-delivered reports provide insight into workforce composition and cost, with the ability to analyse every detail and export it to your accounting solution.
- Minimise duplication, errors and omissions
- Eliminate unnecessary cycles
- Enforce standards and consistency across the process execution
- Estimate the impact of internal position changes on the financial budget
- Quantify and demonstrate the business value of new headcount
- Ensure anything that can go wrong is planned and mitigated by performing risk adjustment of budgets
- Align hiring with the strategic direction of the organisation
- Setup recruitment plans based on headcount forecasts
- Account for every job using a unique job number for each headcount
- Include external labour broker costs
Multi-currency Expat Module
Expatriate Management offers local compliance as well as unrivalled, builtin, automated, standard delivered expatriate functionality. The advanced features provide automated multi-country, multi-currency salary and tax processing in both the home and the host country. Automated and instant single or multi-component gross-up functionality further enhances concepts around complex tax equalisation scenarios. Quick Payroll Cloud covers the requirement for expats working in other countries to gross up their earnings with relevant statutory contributions according to currency and contracts offered in their home countries. This allows for simple conversion of net home to host earnings.
- Choosing in which order you would like the activated gross-up income to calculate in relation to all other earnings which provides flexibility in terms of company liability associated to tax equalisation.
- When calculating how much to gross-up salaries by, the user can include / exclude specific statutory deductions and therefore influence the employee’s statutory liability which is relevant in certain countries.
- Allowing the user to summarise all gross-up results per employee into a total liability on the payslip or showing each separate gross-up result per salary component.
- Users have options to combine gross-up / regular components including activations for statutory deductions for Tax and Social Securities on non-cash fringe benefits to be included in the Gross-Up portions. There are also options to create separate periodic (Bonus) and regular gross-ups.
The Power BI modules help you visualise, and easily slice and dice your payroll and HR information. You can create beautiful, visual dashboards for board meetings and for easy, fact-based decision making. Your workforce data is retrieved in real-time through our API layer. Keep up with trends and be proactive instead of reactive by creating dashboards that will help you spot trends before they become risks. Schedule your dashboards / reports to be emailed to you on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis – no need to log on to view your latest information. Share your dashboards with colleagues via multiple sources, including a Teams chat.
Start a discussion, regarding your dashboard, with team members.